Full and partial scholarships are available. Scholarship applications for Spring 2018 must be POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN July 27, 2018.
The Ron Cisneros Scholarship Fund was established in 1998 by Michael Miiller and RCTC with the support of RCTC family and friends. Named for RCTC Artistic Director Ron Cisneros, the scholarship is a helping hand to a child who has the potential to demonstrate excellence through this enriching musical theater program.
- Applicants must be in 1st through 12th grades, and write an essay about his or her wish to participate in a River City Theatre Company production. Essays for grades 7 and above should be at least 200 words.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need with detail explained by the parent or guardian. Scholarship awards may include registration, costumes and dance shoes at no cost for the production. In some cases partial scholarships are awarded.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, pastor, coach, mentor or sponsor must be included with your application.
- Applicants (under legal driving age) must have adult transport to and from rehearsals and productions
- Parent participation hours are required (See link, below for our new Parent Participation rules).
How to Apply:
1. Download and print out the RCTC Scholarship Application Packet for each applicant.
3. Submit an Online Registration for each applicant. IMPORTANT: Be sure to enter the registration code "SCHOLARSHIP" on the Registration Summary page to avoid being directed to pay for your registration.
4. Complete the required scholarship application materials and mail to RCTC, postmarked no later than July 27, 2018.
You will be contacted by someone from our scholarship committee.